100wc – Week 20 – Gráinne

03.02.2015

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was talking to my friend. We decided to climb the mountain. We were climbing the mountain when we decided to have a snack. I took out the sandwich but it was grey and mouldy. “Eww!!” yelled my friend. I suggested that we could get something when we got home. When we got to the top of the mountain my friend whispered, “Look a hyena!” I think she said it a little to loudly because it started moving slowly towards us. Then it started running. We quickly turned around and ran down the mountain. When we got home we both looked miserable.

4 thoughts on “100wc – Week 20 – Gráinne

1. Well done, this is a nice piece and I like your vocabulary. Next week I look forward to some more rich vocabulary. Niamh

2. Dear Diary,

Today it is a miserable day. There is a grey sky and I am stuck in my house watching some documentary about a hyena. I asked my Mom could she make me a sandwich, she said “Get off the sofa and get it yourself!” I didn’t like the sound of that. So I climbed off the sofa and made a sandwich (my favorite, chicken!) then I decided to turn the TV off. It had stopped raining so I ran outside and started playing football.

3. Grainne

Well done for managing to include all of the words and create a complete story that makes sense, this is no mean feat!

Good work!

Miss T Team 100wc