100 Word Challenge -Week 6 Sarah-Pauline Caoimhe

One day I was walking home from boxing and my legs were really sore. I knew a shortcut through the forest to my house but my Grandad warned me to never go near that forest. My Grandad calls it “The Devils Wood”. He told me about the mysterious shadows he saw as a young boy. But my legs were so tired,I had to take the shortcut through”The Devils Wood”.So I ran into “The Devils Wood”, I could see shadows.For a minute everything went black.Suddenly I could see again……

2 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge -Week 6 Sarah-Pauline Caoimhe

1. I really like this post…the idea of mysterious shadows really intrigues me. I’d love to read more about what happens in the Devils Wood when you took the shortcut.
    Next time, add a few more adjectives and adverbs to increase the excitement into your writing.
    Keep up the writing!

2. Hi Sarah, I enjoyed reading your 100wc this week, you created tension and mystery. I didn’t feel that the prompt this week was used properly,it feels like it was just added on at the end. I would have like you to incorporate it in your story somehow.Give this some thought next week as you have some lovely ideas. Keep it up.