100 Word Challenge Week 20 Maire Caitríona

02.02.15

Dear Diary

I know this might be silly but I had the weirdest dream ever!. It started like this.

Once in a million years a child is turned into a hyena. In the Safari a grey elephant would stamp there feet and welcome the chosen child! And is given a lovely sandwich. Then they climb up the mountain where a party is held. Even thought the child is miserable they always welcome them happily. At the end of the day they turn back and go home magically. And all is well.

3 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 20 Maire Caitríona

1. Well done Maire Caitriona, what an original way to include the words for this week’s prompt and what a bizarre dream. I wonder what happened to the child and if they enjoyed being a hyena.
    Keep rising to the challenge.
    Miss A
    London

2. Hi Máire Caitríona,

How very random for a child to be turned into a hyena, but funny all the same! I wish I could know what was in that lovely sandwich because now that’s made me hungry. Be careful to look out for correct spellings and correct use of the words “their” and “there” when writing. I can’t get over the thought of an elephant stamping happily to welcome a hyena-child. Very funny, great work!

Joe Pasternak
    Dublin, Ireland