Katie Eimear – 100 Word Challenge – Week 14

There was a ship found at the coast of Australia and it is incapable of moving. The police ar investigating on the mystery crash. There were nobody’s found on the ship. There is information going around but it is faulse information. It is unsafe to be around the ship (as it could fall at any moment ) so no one is able to live in that area for a long time. The ship is rather large so the garda ask anyone with information to come forward straight away.

6 thoughts on “Katie Eimear – 100 Word Challenge – Week 14

1. A superb entry in this week’s 100WC. You have used the picture prompt well and it is clear you are working hard on your writing. To make your writing even better maybe try using a verb opener.
    Well done and keep up the hard work.
    Mrs N Goulbourne, Team 100, Liverpool, UK

2. Hi Katie,

Thanks for sharing your 100WC with the world!Interesting that you took the prompt and wrote the 100words in the form of a news report – great to read all different genres so thank you for being original. I like the way that you used brackets to give extra information – well done. Keep writing 🙂

3. Hi everyone I’m so sorry i didn’t get a chance to reply to you all earlier. thank you all for the lovely comments. Moises I football and Horse riding for fun and I really enjoy them. My FAVORITE animal would have to be a horse. Whats yours? Yes Sara I really like my teacher Niamh. Hi Jasmine I really like arts and crafts too.