100wc – Week 14 – Gráinne

An old ship crashed up to Inis Oirr almost 50 years ago. It had decayed over the years. Two people wanted to investigate it. They stumbled up the crumbling rocks and into the rotten ship. They looked around. It was mostly bare but they could see a small hatch. They went down and opened up the hatch. It was a secret room full of treasure. There was gold everywhere. They took as much as they could fit in their bags. They came out of the old ship and told everyone that there was nothing there.

3 thoughts on “100wc – Week 14 – Gráinne

1. Gráinne I liked your story because how the people that went into the boat and got all the gold and did not tell anyone about it. The detail how the boat was rotten and stumbling up the crumbling rocks.

I love to play sports and play on my computer that I built for myself to game on and my favorite sport is Basket Ball. What are some of your favorite things to do on your free time? Do you have any gaming console? Do you have any pets? What time do you wake up to go to school and do you have any favorite kind of books?
    Maybe you can check out my blog: http://kidblog.org/MrMcGintysClass5/author/33936e15-8e21-4d7b-a5ac-6bbf486a6c7c/

2. Thank you for the comment! I like play sports aswell. I have a PS3. I have a pet dog named Bailey. I go to school at 8:45. I like fiction books.