100 Word Challenge – Week – 14 Patricia Róisín

One day I was walking on the west coast of Ireland. It was the 8th of March 1960 suddenly a big storm came in from the North and all of the waves were bigger than me!! Suddenly I ran into a café across the way. I was looking out of the window at the storm. “Oh god!” shouted someone in the café. “Look at the size of that ship” I whispered. Suddenly it CRASHED onto shore!! All of the tables in the café started to shake. Everyone ran out of the café over to the ship. There was only one person alive ………….his name was Mike Tobin. Sadly all of the rest of the crew died…….

6 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge – Week – 14 Patricia Róisín

1. Great Patricia, I enjoyed reading your entry this week. What a great ideas. You have used the prompt well. Your ending left me in suspense and I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

2. Helo Rang,

I love that you went back in time to when the ship was still upon the seas. You’ve used very descriptive language to help your readers put themselves in the setting.

Keep up your writing!

Tracey
    Team 100WC
    San José, California, US

• Thank you for your lovely comments everyone and Nollaig Shona that means Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a nice Christmas and New Year.