100 Word Challenge – Week 14 – Emily Lauren

As I was walking to the shop I noticed something strange in distance. As I got closer I discovered that it was a wreckage of an old boat. At this point I had forgotten about the milk and bread that I was supposed to get but instead I started to investigate. This boat looked liked it was around one hundred years old. I guess that was because it was covered in sea weed. The boat was also covered in rust and had a quite of a ghostly feel to it. When I walked around the boat to my shock there was only half of the boat that was washed ashore. Suddenly I saw a little white speck peaking through the rust. I went over and picked up a strong enough stick and started to pick of the rust very carefully. After around half an hour I was finished. I looked up to see what it had spelt. I had to squint my eyes a little. And to my surprised it spelt the words “ M.S TITANIC ”

7 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge – Week 14 – Emily Lauren

• Hi Arianna, so glad you liked my story. In Ireland at the moment it is very cold and wet it has snowed once so far. What is it like in California? I do have pets and quite a few. And yes we do have ice-cream over here. And for school I have to wake up at 7:30 and have to be at school before 9:00.

1. Emily I really liked your story, it was a very interesting one too. I hope in the future, you write more story’s and more I really liked it and It is like when you read it you feel like you are in the story. I also like the part when you said ” And to my surprised it spelt the words “ M.S TITANIC ”.

What kind of things do you like to do? What kind of electronics you guys have over there? When do you guys get out of Christmas?

Check out my Blog: http://kidblog.org/MrMcGintysClass5/author/dd977236-51f5-43bb-b44f-ba4f97604bc3/

Sincerely,
    Alexsia

Lakeview Middle School, Watsonville, California, U.S.A

2. I do gymnastics,singing,dancing,drama and basket ball. What do you like to do? we have lots of electronics over here. We get out on our Christmas Holidays on the 19th of December.And I will check your blog.
    Nollaig Shona (which means Happy Christmas in Irish)