100 Word Challenge-Elizabeth Holly-Week 14

It was horrible to witness. My sister and I were standing on top of a massive hill so we could see the boats come in. My parents were coming home that morning and we wanted to see them arrive on the boat. The boat grew closer to us so we started jumping and screaming happily. There was a lot of noise coming from the boat. The boat took a sharp turn to the right to the left. The boat was coming right towards us! My sister grabbed my hand and started to run down the hill. CRASH! A burst of water came crashing down as did pieces of wood and…….bodies! There was blood everywhere. It was a day I never forgot.

4 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge-Elizabeth Holly-Week 14

1. Elizabeth I really liked your story, it was very interesting, I really liked the part when you said “. The boat was coming right towards us! My sister grabbed my hand and started to run down the hill. CRASH! A burst of water came crashing down as did pieces of wood and……. bodies! There was blood everywhere. It was a day I never forgot.”

How is it in Ireland? What time do you guys have to wake up at school? Wht kind of project’s do you guys do in school?

Check out my Blog: http://kidblog.org/MrMcGintysClass5/author/dd977236-51f5-43bb-b44f-ba4f97604bc3/

Sincercly,
    Alexsia

Lakeview Middle School, Watsonville, California, U.S.A

• Thank you very much Alexsia! Its good in Ireland, I wake up at 7:30 and my school starts at nine, At the moment we’re doing a project on World War Two

• Thank you so much Jacky! I get out of school at 2:40, Its good living in Ireland, I like swimming and yes we do have Ice cream